High School News
Next Level Prep (HS Program) Evaluations
Level 1 - 11th and 12th Graders
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
9:00 - 10:30 PM
Blach Intermediate School (Big Gym)
Level 2 - 9th and 10th Graders
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
8:30 - 10:00 PM
Blach Intermediate School (Big Gym)
Note: Players MUST bring photocopies of the following items:
- CA ID or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Signed Code of Conduct form
- Current Report Card
Players that do not have photocopies of these documents will be asked leave to go get the documents and come back.
Registration for 2017-18 NJB Next Level Prep (HS) Program will open on Nov 7.
Next Level Prep is designed for boys who are not on their high school's Basketball teams. NJB has two divisions, Lower Level for 9th & 10th graders, and Upper Level for 11th & 12th graders.
Palo Alto Midnight K-4 Clinic
Skill based program focused on the building of basic basketball fundamentals in a fun environment. Program is directed by Scott Peters, the Palo Alto High School Girls Varsity Basketball coach and is the main fundraiser for the Palo Alto High School Girls Basketball program. For more information and registration follow the links:
Spartans - Holiday and Winter Break Basketball Camp (Dec 19-23, Dec 26-30, Feb 19-23)
Learn valuable skills, stay active, and have fun in this half-day basketball camp. Shooting, ball-handling, and defense will be among the skills covered in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Fun games will be used to teach the skills to keep campers focused throughout the day. Open to boys & girls in grades 3-8. All camps are from 9am - 12pm. For more info:
All-Net is a highly competitive team that usually travels farther distances to play some of their games. Players must try-out and be selected in order to play on it. Try-outs are open to anyone. During registration those players interested in All-Net should sign up for try outs as well as specify the appropriate division level should they not make the All-Net team
You can learn more about All-Net in the FAQ section
All-Net Team Rosters
All-Net is a highly competitive team that usually travels farther distances to play some of their games. Players must try-out and be selected in order to play on it.
NJB Division Info
The Division Program is the heart of NJB, created to provide a competitive and organized level of youth basketball.
Summary PDF provides details of division structure and rules.
- Communication Emails
Registration Winter 2017-18 Season
We are changing the way we do registration this season so that we don't have a mad rush when registration opens.
1. Aug 26 - Sep5: Early Registration will open 8 AM on Aug 26 for families who have had a child play NJB this last season. If you fall into this category, please register your child during this period if you want to maintain returning player or sibling of returning player priority. A code is required to complete registration and will be sent to you via email by midnight of Friday, Aug 25.
2. Sep 6 - Sep 12: General Registration for all players (including new players) will open 8 AM on Sep 6. Registration priority will be based on date/time of registration. If you are a returning player and did not register during early registration you will lose your priority.
3. We require you to be registered to try out for All-Net. If you are interested only in All-Net (i.e, if you don't make the All-Net team, you do not want to play Division), please do not pay the registration fee during registration.
We are raising the registration fee this season to $415/-. The rise in fee is primarily driven by the rise in gym rental fees which in the last two years has gone up by ~23%.
You can access your account here
Complete a Payment
If you need to complete a payment go to the Registration System. Once there, log in, select Order History and click on the buttons to pay any outstanding fees.
Registration Fee is due by Oct 1, 2017.
As part of NJB Foothill's charter to reach the entire community, we have adopted a Financial Assistance Program to make NJB more affordable for lower income families. FAP is available for qualified players.