Hope you all had an excellent summer break. It is hard to believe that the new season is upon us and registration is less than a couple of weeks away. Couple of notable changes in registration this season.
1. Early Registration - Aug 26 - Sep 5.
This is for returning players (families who have had a child play with Foothill NJB this past season) so that we don't have to be ready hitting the refresh button at 8 AM on a Saturday morning. (Come on, admit it - we all have done this). If you fall into this category, please register your child and any siblings during this period to maintain returning player or sibling of returning player priority.
2. General Registration - Sep 6 - Sep 12
Registration is open for all. New players and returning players who missed early registration. Registration priority will be based on date/time of registration.
Players interested in All-Net have to be registered. This is mandatory. You have to be registered to try out. In the past, we have had players walk-in to the All-Net tryouts. We will not be entertaining walk-ins.
We will send out more details for registration for returning players in the next week.
In the meantime, we wanted to recap the unprecedented success of our teams during the 2016-2017 season. Five of our teams were finalists at National. The 7th Grade Boys All Net team and the 6th Grade Girls All-Star team placed 1st! Congratulations to all of the players (and parents)!
- The 8th Grade Boy’s All Star Team were Section Champions and won 2nd place at National.
- The 8th Grade Girl’s All-Star Team won 3rd place at National.
- The 7th Grade Boy’s All-Net Team won 1st place at National.
- The 6th Grade Girl’s All-Star Team won 1st place at National.
- The 6th Grade Boy’s All-Star Team (coach Hughes) were Section Champions and won 2nd place at National
- The 6th Grade Boy’s All-Star Team (coach Calhoun) placed second at Sectionals.
More information is always available on our website: http://njbfoothill.com/.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone in the fall at try-outs.
President, Foothill NJB